Custom Search

Thursday 30 April 2009

Sleepless nights @ Singapore

...
Haven't been getting enough sleep, don't even need to talk about quality sleep...
Maybe too much things floating in mind...
*Bird Brian Overload*

Well, if you have been following my facebook, you'll know hat I'm going through critical decision making process, once again...
However, this time I'm not going to hesitate and miss the opportunity...

It's de facto, internally, that late nights thought processing is bad for sleep...
My external environment isn't helping much either...
Air-con was down during the most stuffy days, and mom waking up in the middle of the night watching T.V.

I can't take these much more... time to move on...
*Decision Made*

...C'est la Vie...

1 comment:

Yee Ching said...

Everything that happens in life is a lesson to learn ... everything happens for a reason...the lessons and reasons will unveil in their own time...