Custom Search

Thursday 16 April 2009

C'est la Vie

Things aren't really smooth...
It's hard and getting harder...

I guess, I was and am never comfortable to allow the external (surroundings) to determine my outcome... I'm always the aggressive type and not passive...
It's time to learn...

Let nature take it's course...

I'm just leaving everything to the people around me, people who cares...
Giving faith that things will turn out to my best interests...
Also cutting myself some slack...

Thou Shalt See...

1 comment:

Yee Ching said...

Everything that happens in life, is a lesson to learn…

Struggles and challenges are part and parcel of life. If you continue to overcome them, you will win yourself in the end.

Keep the faith, chuan dao qiao tou zi ran zhi…

Take care and hope you recover soon.